Hi everyone, I am back with a new topic again. Today we are going to know about the one, whom we use or go whenever we are in a problem, or we need to know about something or we want to get something and many more things, and his name is UNCLE G. We all know him, and even we all use it almost daily for various purposes. Any guesses who is this UNCLE G.
Yes, you got it right it’s Google. Whenever we are in a problem we use it, whenever we have to download something we use it, if we forget the way of our home we use it. And even he never rejects to help us. Today we will know about some mind blowing facts about our one and only UNCLE G, that you all must have don’t know. So let’s get started.
1. Back in 1997, the first name before getting his name Google, it’s name was ‘’BackRub’’.
2. Google’s name was misspelled for the word ‘’googol’’. It’s a mathematics term, meaning 100 zeroes after 1.
3. The company was started on a rented garage, which belonged to a friend of Brin and Page.
4. Google has ‘Google employee number’ for each employee. Google Employee no. 1 and 2 are given to Page and Brin.
5. Early version of Google could process 30-50 pages per second, which has been improvised now and now it processes millions of pages per second.
6. There are around 2 million Google searches per second.
7. Google even give many services like breakfast, lunch, dinner, gym e.t.c at free of cost.
8. All the services are not free while some are chargeable.
9. Full body massage and dry cleaning are examples of chargeable services.
10. Today Google is the most famous , but there are some project’s of Google like Knol, Google wave, Google buzz and Orkut which firstly gained some popularity in India and Brazil, but eventually died out.
11. Google has developed some super amazing technologies like self driving cars and Google glass.
12. The company works with a motto ‘’ don’t be evil’’.
13. Do you know Google MentalPlex, every year on 1st April, you can login to this webpage and Google will tell you what’s in your mind.
14. Google has several keywords and their search results are absolute fun. Some of these include, type Askew and search, this would make the content slightly tilted.
15. Google intends to scan all existing books before 2020.
16. The first tweet by Google was I’m 01100110 01100101 01100101 01101100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01101100 01110101 01100011 01101011 01111001 00001010’’, which meant I’m feeling lucky’ in binary.