DID YOU KNOW THE NAMES OF THESE THING’S –
1. The dot over on “i” or a “j” is called tittle.
2. The space between your eyebrows is called a glabella.
3. The space between your nostrils is called columella nasi.
4. The cry of a new born baby is called a vagitus.
5. The prongs on a fork are called tines.
6. The “na na na” and “la la la”, which don’t really have any meaning in the lyrics of any song, are called vocables.
7. The sheen of light that you see when you close your eyes and press your hands on them are called phosphenes.
8. The plastic or metallic coating at the end of your shoelace is called an aglet.
9. The armhole in clothes, where the sleeves are sewn, is called armscye.
10. The foam on beer is called barm.
Was you knowing the name of any of these things, actually I knows about aglet only. Tell me yours which things were you knowing and which were not.