Hi everyone, today i am going to talk about a country which is famous for it’s hospitality, where everyone still follows ‘atithi devo bhava’ which means our guest is our god. I think you must have got the hint from these lines only. Yes today we are going to talk about my country India.
India is a country in South Asia. It is the seventh largest country by area, with over 1.2 billion people and the most populous democracy in the world. It is bounded by the Indian Ocean on the south, the Arabian Sea on the southwest. It shares borders with Pakistan to the west, China, Nepal and Bhutan to the Northwest, and Bangladesh and Myanmar to the east.
Motto of India- ‘’Satyameva jayate’’
Which means ‘’Truth Alone Triumphs’’
National Anthem- ‘’Jana Gana Mana’’
· The capital of India is Delhi.
· The largest city of India is Mumbai.
· Official language of India is Hindi.
· President of India is Ram Nath Kovind.
· Vice President of of India is Venkaiah Naidu.
· Chief Justice of India is Ranjan Gogoi.
· Speaker of Lok Sabha is Sumitra Mahajan.
· India got it’s dominion on 15 august 1947.
· India celebrates it’s Republic day on 26 January 1950.
· Currency of India is Indian Rupee.
There are many more things to cover about India which i cannot cover in one single blog so to cover that i will write another blog.