Do you know who is a gentleman?
A Gentleman is a polite or a formal way of referring to a man. But do we call every man a gentleman?
I think no, not every man is a gentleman. So we can say that a gentleman is not just a way of referring a man but it all depends upon the ones nature , his way of moving, way of talking and much more. Today I will be sharing you top 10 books that every gentleman should read. So let’s get started-
1. THE COUNT OF MONTE CRISTO BY ALEXANDRE DUMAS
2. THE GOOD SOLDIER BY DAVID FINKEL
3. FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS BY BUZZ BISSINGER
4. BLINK BY MALCOLM GLADWELL
5. JOHN ADAMS BY DAVID MCCULLOUGH
6. THE DEVIL IN THE WHITE CITY BY ERIK LARSON
7. WHERE MEN WIN GLORY: THE ODYSSEY OF PAT TILLMAN BY JON KRAKAUER
8. CATCH 22 BY JOSEPH HELLER
9. THE BOURNE IDENTITY BY ROBERT LUDLUM
10. THE ODYSSEY BY HOMER